Saturday, September 30, 2006
H: Oh, Luffy drinks orange juice?
E: I am full of orange juice.
Sunday, September 24, 2006
Here is the recipe we used:
Pretzel Dough - from Mudworks
A warm, delicious yeast dough experience...
1 package yeast
1. measure warm water into large bowl
2. sprinkle on yeast and stir until soft
3. add salt, sugar, flour
4. mix and knead dough with hands
5. roll and twist into any desired shapes
6. place on greased cookie sheet
7. brush with beaten egg
8. sprinkle with salt (optional)
9. bake 12 to 15 minutes at 350°
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
E: "Mama, I can't go. I am reading books. It is my job."
Friday, September 15, 2006
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
E: Mama, your armpit stinks.
E: Can I put my brain in your armpit?
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Grandma, Grandma, sick in bed
She called the doctor
Shimmy of the feet
She'll be comin' round the mountain
She'll be driving six white horses, roll back
We'll all have cake and ice cream, yum yum
Wearing wool pajamas, itch, scratch
Grandma, grandma, sick in bed