Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Cooler Temperatures

With the cooler temperatures after the rain this weekend, I donned my latest socks. I never was able to wear them when they came off the needles a month ago due to the summer time temperatures. For some reason 70-80 degrees seemed cool enough to wear them. They fit really well. I love everything about them from pattern to color. I am eager now to start another pair of socks or perhaps at least finish the ones I have already started.
Pattern: Achillea by Kirsten Kapur
Yarn: Dream in Color Smooshy Into the Mystic colorway
Needles: Size 1 magic loop


8 comments:

  1. Very pretty!
    Isn't it funny how we think 80 degrees it cool? Boy, it's been a hot summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because 70-80 degrees is a cold snap here.;) Hope all is well my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous. now i'm thinking that colorway needs to be in my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:38 PM

    Your socks are lovely! I have never mastered the magic loop - but do love the 4 dp needles for my socks! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are stunning heather! love the color, pattern and your work is just gorgeous. i am for the first time in years, feeling the urge to make socks. what a beautiful job you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather your socks are amazing and I love the colourway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look great.....just had to queue them up!!! As if I need another project......!!!!

    ReplyDelete