Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Been Ruminating

I have been quiet lately. I am not sure if it is the change of seasons or just a general funk. We are trying news things and exploring different options here. I finished cleaning up our main living areas. I still have our bedroom to tackle, but already the house feels better.

The kiddos are deciding what activities they want to pursue this summer. Unlike our big trip last summer, we are staying home this year. Eamon wants to continue with swim team and ceramics. Aine would like to join the swim team again as well as gymnastics and horseback riding. Benton wants to swim and play. 

I am devising ways to play, learn and enjoy the summer despite the heat. I am sure lots of time will be spent swimming, reading, going on day-trips and perhaps camping a bit. I plan on updating everyone a bit better.


No comments:

Post a Comment