geocaching). I stayed home to catch up on some quiet alone time, reading and knitting. They stumbled home two hours later drenched in sweat, but full of stories about their great finds. It was a hot one out there.
Instead of grand adventures in our adopted town, we have been:
* visiting the library in the evening when it is cooler and stopping at the park before walking home
* venturing forth after dinner to catch fireflies
* watching movies
* running errands that involve returning online purchases which were too big (I bought myself a few new clothes)
* meeting friends at the local yarn store and chatting for a bit while browsing during the stores third anniversary (more on the purchases later)
* lots of reading (our new chapter book is this)
* playing a bit of wii upstairs
* more swimming
* classes at the nature center; Eamon loves his rocks
* playing with friends at the park enjoying a play pool and sprinkler very much
* trying to determine our departure date and road trip route back to Arizona
* staying cool
This week is full of more cool relaxation, but I think I miss some of our adventuring. There will be a bit of that too.