Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Yum...Nutella

A friend of mine recently gave birth to twins. Our family brought them food to help during their adjustment to a family of five. Sharing meals with a family during times of transition is such a help. I try to make a main dish, side and dessert. This time I experimented with a new recipe for dessert. I made Nutella Meringues.

I didn't think I had the patience for meringues. In the past I could never get the eggs to stiff peaks and ended up with lump cookies. This time everything worked perfectly. The eggs were beat to perfection, and the nutella added a delightful richness. I packed up half the cookies for our friends. The remaining cookies disappeared fast. Everyone wants me to make them again. It was a definite success.

4 comments:

  1. No fair not posting the recipe! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Nutella! I'll have to make some of these. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you follow the link, you will find the recipe. I didn't post it, since it wasn't mine. It is worth it. They are good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my, those sound and look sooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete