So ended our visit into the city center yesterday. We visited the postal museum. It was fun. The ride home was not. While we waited for our connecting train at the next platform, I called Eamon and Aine over (Benton was lounging in the stroller). Aine asked, "Why?" Eamon turned to her and told her that I needed a hug. He was so very right. After a group hug, we again went over our train emergency plan (included here to remind you to review this with your families).
1. If you get on the train, and I am not with you, hold hands and do not let go of each other.The Muppet Movie and big bowls of popcorn were shared once we returned home. I don't think any of us wanted to continue on to the zoo after that ordeal.
2. Get off at the next stop regardless.
3. Go straight to the metro worker booth and tell them you were separated from your mother.
$. Do not go with anyone.
6. Do not leave the station.
7. I will call the emergency number alerting them that you are by yourself.
8. I will be on the next train. I will get off at the next stop to find you at the booth.
9. Know I love you and will get you back.