Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

Do I smell?

Okay, I probably did smell, but that is beside the point. I was doing yard work this morning with baby B in the wrap and the other kiddos running around the yard. I was trimming and cleaning up the place trying to up our curb apeal or at least stave off anymore HOA letters regarding weeds. I walked into the street to get a view of the yard and determine what replacement plants we need. A car approached and I waved them on not noting the car. The driver indicated she was going into the driveway across from our house. Ooops it was our neighbor. I moved out of the street onto the sidewalk in front of her house. I was going to let her know I didn't recognize her car and was working on the aesthetics of our home when I heard the whir of the garage door closing.

No comments:

Post a Comment