Pages

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Grateful Update

I fell a bit behind on my grateful list. I have a good one for yesterday...

I am grateful that Steve and Cathy have a turtle (a tortoise to be specific). Eamon woke up and went to the bathroom (one of our rules for first waking in addition to making the bed). When he was finished, he mentioned that his penis was going in and out like a turtle. I remarked, "Really." He replied, "Yep, just like Steve's." My heart skipped a beat as I scanned my memory trying to determine when Eamon would have been alone with a man named Steve who played with his genitalia like a turtle. After that quick scan I remembered that Aunt Cathy and Uncle Steve has a tortoise which fascinated eAmon this past summer. The turtle's head went in and out :)

1 comment:

  1. Heather you're killing me over here... I don't remember when I laughed so much. I'm glad that it was the tortoise that E was remembering and not some stanger guy named Steve's penis. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete