Pages

Friday, February 17, 2006

House of Vomit and Diarrhea

I awoke last night around 1 am to the sounds of Aine vomiting. She continued vomiting, so I setup camp at the computer. She slept a bit while I held here. Finally around 4:15, I crawled back into bed with her. We started to fall asleep when I heard Eamon puttering down the hall followed by Dave. Apparently Eamon had just vomited. It was now 4:45. After stripping more beds, changing clothes and washing faces, we went back to sleep. Around 6am, Aine vomited again. Hmmmm, back at the computer. Eamon awoke later feeling better. He did vomit one more time after asking Dave to hold him. Luckily Eamon threw up before Dave picked him up.

Tonight everyone seems much better. Aine even had time for some smiles and frolicking in a huge bubble bath.

1 comment: