Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Missing Seed

Today the kiddos & I celebrated Auntie Maura's birthday. We headed over to Grandma & Grandad's house for the festivities. Timothy was making dinner, but my mom was out of garlic. I offered to run to the store, because I figured Eamon needed a change of scenery. The two of us went to the store (Aine stayed with her grandma).

While we were standing in the checkout line, I noticed Eamon had his finger in his nose. I asked him what he was doing, he replid, "My seed is in there." I immediately cheked up his nose, but I didn't see said seed. He had been holding two Mesquite seeds in his hand since leaving my parents' house. Now one had been sucked up into his nostril??? The cashier was looking at me like I had lost my mind. She probably regretted giving him a balloon now that she knew he was a nose picker and seed snorted!

I told him to keep his finger out of his nose while trying to pay the cashier and leave the store. When we were finished paying, I told him to blow his nose while I plugged the unaffected nostril. Sure enough out blew a seed. Eamon said, "There's my seed!" Yep, kid, there is your seed....

1 comment:

  1. I am laughing out loud right now... that's the funniest thing that I've heard in a while!!!

    I love the BLOG!!! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete