* Thoughts of gratitude and thanks adorned a wreath crafted by me and the kiddos
* Dave mastered the turkey and presented a delicious main course
* Everyone helped in the kitchen. Eamon helped make pie with Grandma while Benton and Aine made the deviled eggs
* The table was set with fewer plates, but the energy was still big
* Granddad shared his love of the game, Euchre. The kiddos were easily taught and played endlessly. Every evening now consists of the game or entreaties to play.
* Lights were removed from the artificial tree due to outages and replaced with new strands. Eamon misses our real tree, but this year Grandma and Granddad's artificial one will have to do.
* Pledges to never buy a pre-lit tree were muttered after removing the copious strands of lights.
* Ornaments were hung and memories surfaced.
* Peppermint ice cream graced everyone's plates after a scrumptious dinner of turkey soup
All in all it was a good weekend spent together. We look forward to more togetherness during this holiday season.