|The huge crowd at the Science and Engineering event sitting and standing behind us|
* The arrival of a much anticipated stroller. We left ours at home, and Benton has been needing it. His little legs cannot keep up with all the walking. It received a thumbs up after our weekly trip to the library. We left with fewer books and a spring in our step. The older two remarked that the library seemed much closer this time.
* Reading many new books from the library under mama's quilt while waiting for breakfast
*A chance to see Jamie and Adam speak a bit about one of the kiddo's favorite shows while attending the USA Science and Engineering Festival
* Finishing the squishy sweater in time to wear it on Saturday while the weather was still cool. I am loving it (both the weather and sweater).
* Racing through walkways under the buildings in our neighborhood. This involved pushing the stroller as fast as possible and letting go. Much fun indeed.
* Everyone wearing lots of hand knits in the cooler weather much to the shock of most of the residents who think it is warming up.
* Exploring the National Aquarium in Baltimore. Sitting in the dolphin splash zone and being oh so disappointed about not getting wet enough. Vowing to go back.
* Walking around Baltimore's Inner Harbor and happening upon a street performer. We sat and watched his show which included juggling, a unicycle and fire.
* Climbing on propellers and iron sculptures while watching people along the harbor
* Grocery shopping at several stores trying to find the right mix while Dave and the kiddos walked to the corner store for snacks
* Talking to Grandma and cousins via FaceTime
* Watching a movie together before bed