Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Ready to Head Out


As the month of April comes to a close, my time at Rhythm of the Home too is ending. Today as we pack up the car to head north for a bit of camping, I share our camping enthusiasm. Although I didn't grow up camping, I treasure this activity that we share. This first trip of the year will include close friends. There will be a birthday celebration and much laughter too. The kiddos have already planned trips to the river and lake. We have binoculars for bird watching and way more supplies than any family needs. I plan on finishing a bit of knitting, running in the mornings and taking long walks with the family. Dave wanted to bring his kayak, but his pfd is in storage somewhere. That trip will have to wait until we move into the new house and our next trip out into nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment