Pages

Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Getting Outside

I love to be outdoors. When our family is inside, I can feel the outside calling my name. I want to take whatever it is we are doing into the great outdoors. Fortunately I live in a place that is sunny and delightful this time of the year (let's not even think about the crazy hot summers that run from May to October). Right now is our time. While much of the United States huddles inside buried under blankets, we can hike, ride bikes, run in bare feet, play volleyball in the park, and garden! It felt reverse for such a long time, but I have learned to embrace it. I love this time of year.



2 comments:

  1. when we lived in maine i was aghast that i couldnt plant tomatoes in feb!! lol love this time of year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, enjoy your outdoors!

    ReplyDelete