Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Sharing

Dave shared his geocaching love with a group of eager kids recently. He hid a box before they met and then led them on the hunt for two caches. They were ecstatic. The younger children loved the trinkets in the caches, and the older ones loved the hunt. I think he converted a few families.

One of the little boys had been on our camping trip. While camping, he asked if I would make him a hat. He saw Aine's new shawl and wanted a handknit for himself. I whipped up a quick scrappy hat and shared it with him. He wore the hat throughout most of the hike despite the very warm weather(100 degree).  I think I may have a convert as well.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:10 PM

    How wonderful on both conversions! I've wanted to do geocaching...just haven't made the time. Must get on it!! :-)

    ReplyDelete