Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Healthy Eating

I struggle with eating local and organic. I love the idea of a CSA, but we have had some problems with it this year. The food has been plentiful and mostly in good shape. We just can't seem to get through the quantity of greens. I had previously checked out Bountiful Baskets online, but was disappointed by the lack of organic and local products. I have a good friend who signed up and is very pleased. She told me recently of the inclusion of local and organic products as well as the hope that more will come. We signed up. Hopefully this will work until I get our garden back into thriving condition.

Here is a shot of one of our "baskets."(all this for $15)

1 comment:

  1. JustALittleBit_Me10:09 PM

    I just got my first basket from them this last week, and was so happy with the contents. Hubby was AMAZED and had to ask why I hadn't started sooner.

    ReplyDelete