Pages

Monday, January 21, 2008

Seven Random Things...

I have been tagged not once but twice for this. Don't worry, I won't tag anyone else. I can barely answer myself and I don't need any enemies

1. D & I were setup by mutual friends. We have never looked back. Our friends on the other hand divorced after a year of marriage.

2. I shave my legs almost every day - from ankle to upper thigh. It is just habit. It takes me no time in the shower.

3. I enjoy baking, cooking, sewing, reading, knitting, embroidery and most other domestic endeavors (except cleaning). In college I took an interest inventory in an attempt to find my way from an "Undecided" major. The only clear winner on the list was "homemaker." At the time, I was less than impressed with the results.

4. I have a B.S. in Political Science and an M.B.A. I am currently paid for using neither. Both degrees were paid for by someone else (Regents scholar for undergrad and employer paid for grad school).

5. I like Braunschweiger. Yeah, I know it's gross.

6. I don't have any rudimentary nipples, but I know someone who does. I do have nasty bunions that I hope to have corrected with surgery when I am done gestating and lactating.

7. Per my husband: my body temperature is purely subjective and often related to economics. I want no heat used in the winter and am often hot in our 68 degree home. In the summer time, I get cold below 70 degrees.

That's is about it for me. If you do decide to play along, here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment