Pages

Thursday, March 06, 2008

No 'poo

I decided after missing a few shampoos to try no 'poo again. Essentially you don't wash your hair with commercial shampoo or use conditioner. When my hair starts to feel a bit greasy, I "wash" it with baking soda and water. For a conditioner, I rinse with diluted apple cider vinegar. It really works well on my hair. I haven't gotten greasy in almost two weeks. I just shower, rinse my hair and style as usual. Intriguing, eh?

I did use henna to color my hair during this time as well. It has a bit of a red hue to it now.

3 comments:

  1. looking good, Sisty!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come your hair looks so naturally beautiful and mine looks like I've been out on a drinking binge for a month after just a few days???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice... Happy Birthday by the way!!! :)

    ReplyDelete